Basic advantages, Disadvantages and avoiding being scammed by fake Agents
Advantages of studying in Ukraine
Why Study Abroad? Why go for Education Abroad? Why even study in a country like Ukraine? You need to know all these information before you ever think of leaving the shores of your country to Study Abroad. Below are some few advantages and Benefits of studying in Ukraine.
- Ukraine University World ranking is averagely high. Many of their Universities are of high standard with big structures and very qualified teachers. Please make sure you do your proper findings about the University of your Choice before you even apply. We can help you with that information for free if you contact us.
- Almost all their courses are globally Recognized (WHO, UNESCO, EUROPEAN COUNCIL, etc.).
- Medicine in Ukraine is quite cheap compared to other parts of Europe. Medicine is one of Ukraine’s major strengths. There are thousands of International students studying Medicine in Ukraine.
- The general living cost in Ukraine is relatively cheap, compared to other parts of Europe. Most students can survive with as low as between $100 and $200 per month. This largely depends on the student’s lifestyle.
- English Medium of Instruction.
- Educational System in Ukraine is widely accepted worldwide.
- There are chances of permanent Residence & settlement in Europe after completion of study program.
Please note that we will not tell you about the advantages, without telling you also about the disadvantages. Please take a tour through this website for good and qualitative information.
There are quite a number of disadvantages in studying in Ukraine. We will not tell you the advantages without telling you the disadvantages.
- The Admission process is not direct, hence you cannot deal directly with any school. You will always have to be through an agent. Don't be deceived, not all those websites you see on-line carrying the names of the Universities are the real school websites. Contact us for confirmation on any website. We know all the fakes.
- The Embassy system is very unstable. Imagine having close to 10,000 students applying to study in Ukraine and the Embassy are being instructed by the government not to give more than 800 visas? You are sure going to have thousands of refusals. We don't want to go into how much corruption has evolved at the Ukraine Embassy in Abuja lately, but all we can say is that you should give us a call and we will advice you very well. We will advice you for free.
- The payment of the school fee is always paid to an agent upon arrival in Ukraine and not directly into the school account. The agent collects the money, pays part to the school, gets the student accommodation, does registration on the students behalf and finally takes his own fee. Sometimes these agents don't pay for a full session for the students, they just pay for a semester and leave the student to his/herself. Student will not be able to know these things while in school because of the language barrier. We can help with all these processes and make sure that the student's fees are paid and also given a good accommodation.
- Weather is very cold in Ukraine but students get to adapt after a while. After all,there are thousands of International students already studying there and they have all adapted.
- You must guide yourself from being scammed by Ukraine Agents in your country or in Ukraine. Please follow the processes below;
- Make sure you don't pay money to anyone you do not know or any company you cannot trace. Please note that most of the school websites on-line are not actually the school websites. Most of them are managed by agents which makes you prone to being scammed. Contact us for more confirmation.
- Make sure there is a silver shinning seal at the top of the invitation letter. Every other document given to you outside the invitation letter is not a valid document.
- Make sure your school fees is paid by the agent upon arrival to Ukraine. You can confirm this from the dean with your international passport when you arrive Ukraine.